Antique Movers in Louisiana
Let Us Bear The Load.
Need A Free Moving Quote?
Get One Now...
Antiques are often delicate and carry sentimental value as well as being costly. Transferring them during a move can be a daunting task. It is vital that they be kept safe, whether they be books, furniture, porcelain, or glassware. Our antique movers take the pain out by:
- Supplying padding, wrapping and other packing supplies
- Long-term and short-term storage options
- Careful and gentle full-service packing and moving from start to finish
Keep It Moving is a trusted specialty mover because we:
- Have 15 years servicing Louisiana
- Are a certified ProMover, as recognized by the American Trucking Association
- Are fully-licensed and insured
To request a free moving quote for your antique items, fill out our online form or call us at (855) 795-6683.
Antiques require special care when moving, whether it is an antique china cabinet, a grandfather clock, fine art, or otherwise. That’s why our trained professionals are right here for you. We give extra special care to heirlooms, vintage pieces, fine art, and more. You don’t have to worry when our team is on the job.
We have 15+ years of experience with delicate packing, careful relocating, and unpacking. We know how much you care about your fragile pieces, and we care, too. We promise to treat your possessions with the gentleness and respect they deserve.
How We Move Your Antiques
You can choose to package your antiques yourself if you like, or you can trust us to pack them expertly. Should you decide to do your own packing, we can provide you with specialty cartons, stretch wrap and cushioning, packing tape, fine tissue, and kraft paper. For best results, however, we suggest that you leave it in our hands.
While you can expect us to handle your antiques with care and wrap them appropriately, there is more involved in protecting them. We will:
- Meet with you beforehand to discuss the items to be moved
- Build custom crates to transport your high-value antiques
- Offer high-valuation insurance protection
- Carefully prepare your items before being moved
We will do everything on our end to give you the best possible experience, but you will also need to do your part to ensure the best possible outcome. Here are some helpful tips to make moving your antiques a great success:
- Photograph your items. This will give proof of the condition of the item before moving.
- Get the item appraised before moving. This will help you know what to cover if a loss should occur.
- Talk to your insurance agent. Ensure you know what your homeowner’s insurance will and won’t cover in the case of an unforeseen event. You might want to consider insuring the high-value items specifically.
- Not all items should be packed. Consider keeping some critical items with you during the move. This may include jewelry, coins, stock and bond papers, deeds, sentimental photos, or any other small items. While we pride ourselves on safe moving, you might be a better courier of any items that may get overlooked.
Three Reasons to Choose Keep It Moving
⭐️️ Upfront and Transparent Pricing
– There are NO SURPRISES and NO HIDDEN FEES with us. You can know what to expect and rest assured that you have hired a fully licensed and insured company that you trust.
⭐️️Exceptional Customer Service and Support
– Top rated in customer service, our customer care representatives and movers go above and beyond to ensure that our clients are well taken care of from the time you BOOK YOUR MOVE to the time our movers leave your new home.
⭐️️ Quality vs. Cheap
– There’s nothing worse than going with the cheapest option and getting poor service. CHOOSE KEEP IT MOVING, where we strive to provide the greatest value for our clients by providing FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT and PROFESSIONAL moving services at an AFFORDABLE rate.
Get A Free Antique Moving Quote from Keep It Moving
Keep It Moving has been the trusted partner in antiques moving since 2006. You can put your precious items securely in our care. Contact us at (855) 795-6683 or fill out our free quote form today.