At Keep It Moving, our #1 goal is your safety and the safety of our crew. To assure everyone’s well-being during these unprecedented times, we offer you the following guidelines:
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will remain open as New Orleans State Guidelines and CDC Guidelines outline.
- We will provide the ability for you to opt-in for virtual surveys via online streaming through your smart device, thereby promoting safe social distancing.
- We will immediately notify all our customers immediately through our website and social media platforms if we are not able to operate during the pandemic.
- All employees will be screened before the workday begins to ensure healthy movers are working for you.
- We will wear masks and gloves during moving projects, and we will also continually keep our hands clean using soap and/or hand sanitizer.
- We will thoroughly clean and disinfect all trucks and equipment every morning and throughout the day.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- Let us know immediately if you or anyone in your home is sick.
- Wipe down any surface that may have heavy foot traffic during the move, including furnishings.
- Provide our crew access to a sink, soap and paper towels, as well as a lavatory to use during our time in your home or office.
We know that your move is important to you, and it is to us as well.
Keep It Moving