Since 2006, Keep It Moving has been providing moving services to Louisiana with an impeccable reputation for great customer service, respectful and professional movers and moving our customers in a timely manner.
We are licensed and insured movers and provide residential moving services in the following areas:
- New Orleans
- Baton Rouge and surrounding areas
Even if you may have rented a moving truck and gathered friends and family to help you move before, who really wants to do that?
We are professional moving experts and we do this every day. You can count on us to handle every aspect of your move.
Louisiana Local Moving Services
From small apartment moves to large full-service homes, we can accommodate any residential move quick and easy.
With us, a full service, local move means we handle the heavy lifting from start to finish. We utilize industry specific equipment and use the highest quality supplies, to ensure that your belongings are moved safely and properly.
Packing, loading, and securing your items is a large portion of the moving process. The other major portion is transporting them to their destination. This is the time when many items often get damaged or broken.
Our licensed drivers are expertly trained to maneuver our moving trucks, so that your personal effects are not jostled around in the back and potentially damaged.
When our home movers arrive, they will begin loading the truck promptly and efficiently, employing standard operating procedures from our extensive training system.
Planning Your Louisiana Move
While you’re planning your move, here are some tips to consider:
- Keep a moving notebook or binder nearby. Plan out your move from start to finish, and include time spent researching your movers.
- Research local movers. Look at their BBB listing, Google reviews and check to make sure they’re insured and licensed.
- What kind of services do you require? Are you are moving a household, an office, or an entire plant?
- Set up a moving budget. After you have chosen a local mover, take stock in how much you want to spend and what services you need.
When you have a good handle on how you want to start your local move, consider choosing from our residential and commercial local moving services including:
Local Moving Costs
How much does a cost move? There are a plenty of factors that come into play regarding your final moving price.
The cost for local moves is generally based on the number of movers needed, the time it takes to move your belongings and the drive time between your old and new place.
Some other factors that affect price include:
Three Reasons to Choose Keep It Moving
⭐️️ Upfront and Transparent Pricing
– There are NO SURPRISES and NO HIDDEN FEES with us. You can know what to expect and rest assured that you have hired a fully licensed and insured company that you trust.
⭐️️Exceptional Customer Service and Support
– Top rated in customer service, our customer care representatives and movers go above and beyond to ensure that our clients are well taken care of from the time you BOOK YOUR MOVE to the time our movers leave your new home.
⭐️️ Quality vs. Cheap
– There’s nothing worse than going with the cheapest option and getting poor service. CHOOSE KEEP IT MOVING, where we strive to provide the greatest value for our clients by providing FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT and PROFESSIONAL moving services at an AFFORDABLE rate.
Get A Free Moving Quote from Keep It Moving
At Keep It Moving, we strive to make sure that our customers are 100% satisfied and we provide each customer a tailor-made moving plan to help them achieve a successful move. We offer free, no-obligation moving estimates, courteous and friendly staff, licensed and insured service, clean trucks with proper moving pads and equipment.
For more information regarding our local moving services, fill out our free quote form on the homepage, or contact us today at (855) 795-6683.