Long-Distance Movers in Mandeville, LA
Let Us Bear The Load.
Need A Free Moving Quote?
Get One Now...
Long-Distance Movers Mandeville LA
Thinking about moving out of Mandeville? When you think about a long-distance move, you’re already tired at the thought of handling all the moving logistics on top of the personal errands and notifications you need to put in place before you take off to your new space.
At Keep It Moving Moving Services, we’re in the business of helping residents and businesses like you relocate anywhere in the world. Since 2006, our residential and commercial long-distance moving services have been the ideal choice because we help devise a customized moving plan that fits your budget and your schedule. When you’re ready to move, so are we.
If you have any questions about our long-distance moving services or you want to book your move right now, you can trust that the licensed, insured and bonded moving company at Keep It Moving takes every moving job as seriously as we take care of our customers.
Why is Keep It Moving the Best Long-Distance Movers For You?
Because we put our customer’s safety and the safety of their possessions at the top of our list of priorities, we want to cover some basic questions that customers like you have asked in the past:
- “What type of preparations should I take before the movers arrive?”
- If you do not book our packing services, you must ensure that all items to be loaded, transported and unloaded are packed or are ready to be wrapped, blanketed and loaded onto a truck or POD.
- “Can pets be moved in the moving truck?”
- While we love your furry friends, live animals are not allowed in our trucks for their safety. It would be much more comfortable were they to be transported in another fashion.
- “My moving date changed, what should I do?”
- Simply contact us ASAP and speak with one of our moving agents to work on rescheduling your long-distance relocation.
- “How far out should I book your services?”
- Due to the high demand of our moving services, it’s best if you book your move ASAP. You can always reschedule according to our rescheduling/cancellation policy, but it’s important to reserve a space in our system just in case.
- “Do you charge more for booking on the weekend?”
- You will not pay a higher price to move during the weekend. In fact, we won’t charge you any additional fees unless they’re covered during your initial quote consultation with us.
Mandeville Long-Distance Moving & Labor Services
Our long-distance moving services embody the same dedication and high-quality customer service that each of our moves provide.
Whether you need full or partial moving services, we’ve got your back:
Packing & Unpacking Services: When you don’t want to pack, that’s where we come in. Our packing and unpacking services are ideal for long-distance moves. Because, who wants to unpack after moving 1,000+ miles?
Labor-only Services: Sometimes all you need is an extra hand, or four. Our labor-only services are perfect if you have a rental or POD that needs loading/unloading.
Commercial Moving Services: Are you relocating your headquarters or are you being relocated by your company? In any event, wherever your job takes you, we can help you keep it moving.
Choosing the Best Long-Distance Moving Company
Instead of mindlessly searching for “long distance movers near me,” hire the professionals at Keep It Moving Moving Services, who have been in business for over 10 years.
We know there are a lot of moving companies to choose from, and of course we want you to choose us, but it’s important that you research and review a list of 3-5 moving companies before settling on just one.
The following tips can help you stay away from any sketchy moving companies, so be sure to use at least of these methods when looking at moving companies nearby:
- Get recommendations: Word-of-mouth is gold! Talk with family, friends and neighbors to find out which moving companies are the best.
- Watch out for scams like: (1) No onsite or offsite virtual surveys available, (2) signing incomplete or blank documents, and (3) lack of local moving address, licenses, insurance or accreditations.
- Did you check out their license & insurance? Ask the moving company to produce the licensing records of their business. If they refuse, you can verify yourself using their U.S. DOT and MC numbers through the FMCSA’s Licensing and Insurance Public Records.
- How does the company stack up online? If a company looks too good, that’s a red flag. Look at all their reviews, positive and negative. It’s okay for a business to have negative reviews, but it’s the responses from the company that will tell the story of how they’ll manage your move.
Mandeville, Louisiana Long-Distance Moving Quote
Preparing for a long-distance move can be tough, so please ask any and all the questions you may have prior to your relocation. We always strive to provide excellent customer service and high-quality long-distance moving services.
At Keep It Moving, we want you to be as informed and as prepared as possible so that when you choose us to help you move, we can ensure a smooth transition. Book your moving appointment today by filling out our quote form, giving us a call at (855) 795-6683, or contacting us via our contact form.