Movers in Metairie, LA
Let Us Bear The Load.
Need A Free Moving Quote?
Get One Now...
Office Movers Metairie
Are you currently looking to change office locations within Metairie, Louisiana? It doesn’t have to be a big deal—especially when you hire local office movers like ours at Keep It Moving. Since 2006, we’ve been moving all shapes and sizes of businesses throughout the South Shore of Louisiana, including Metairie.
From moving fragile equipment and heavy furniture, we can help transport anything you may require so your next office relocation is hassle-free.
Why You Should Choose Keep It Moving Office Movers
Regardless of the type of move you’re considering, even if you need help moving a household office, Keep It Moving will always:
Keep an open line of communication. From the second you contact us until the moment we leave your doorstep, our professional office movers will remain communicative and flexible throughout the office moving process.
Remain flexible. Need to move on weekends or in the evening? Just notify our moving representative and we can help customize an office relocation plan to fit your schedule.
To help businesses and industrial offices in Metairie relocate successfully, we work hard in delivering a relocation experience with minimal disruption and by reducing downtime so you can get back to business as usual.
We can help your company with services such as:
- Office electronics and furniture transportation
- Transporting medical equipment
- Transporting heavy machinery
- Appliance handling and transportation
- Other fixtures, furnishings, and equipment
How to Choose the Best Office Movers
Choosing “the best office movers” can be dependent on a few factors including the chosen office mover’s reputation, how much they’ll charge you to move and if they have the services you require.
- Research the company: To start, you should review the office moving services they provide and ensure they’re the ones you need. Read their online reviews via Google or Yelp, take note of responses to both positive and negative reviews as well as digging into their online reputation.
- Compare quotes: Without comparison, you won’t be able to tell which prices will fit your budget, so ensure you obtain three or more to get a good grasp on who can give you an affordable service.
- Ask questions: There’s nothing more that an accommodating moving company loves than when a customer asks questions! At Keep It Moving, we love to help educate our clients about our company and moving services to give them peace of mind when choosing us to help them relocate.
Office Moving Costs
Aside from packing, wrapping, and moving your office equipment and furniture, there are extra expenses to account for such as, the logistics of the relocation, relocating your employees and revenue lost during the move.
To financially prepare for a costly office relocation:
- Create a budget and track your expenses.
- Take inventory of your items and cross-reference with your movers list.
- Hire professional and affordable office movers like Keep It Moving.
During your move, don’t forget about a extra expenses such as:
- Cost of assembling and disassembling furniture and equipment.
- Insuring your office equipment.
- Estimating revenue lost for however long you’ll need to shut down for the relocation.
- Announce your move. It can be done free of charge via social media, or you can send a few postcards in the mail.