Movers in Covington, LA
Let Us Bear The Load.
Need A Free Moving Quote?
Get One Now...
Long-Distance Movers Covington LA
Thinking about moving out of Covington? When you think about a long-distance move, you’re already tired at the thought of handling all the moving logistics on top of the personal errands and notifications you need to put in place before you take off to your new space.
At Keep It Moving Moving Services, we’re in the business of helping residents and businesses like you relocate anywhere in the world. Since 2006, our residential and commercial long-distance moving services have been the ideal choice because we help devise a customized moving plan that fits your budget and your schedule. When you’re ready to move, so are we.
If you have any questions about our long-distance moving services or you want to book your move right now, you can trust that the licensed, insured and bonded moving company at Keep It Moving takes every moving job as seriously as we take care of our customers.
Why is Keep It Moving the Best Long-Distance Movers For You?
Because we put our customer’s safety and the safety of their possessions at the top of our list of priorities, we want to cover some basic questions that customers like you have asked in the past:
- “What type of preparations should I take before the movers arrive?”
- If you do not book our packing services, you must ensure that all items to be loaded, transported and unloaded are packed or are ready to be wrapped, blanketed and loaded onto a truck or POD.
- “Can pets be moved in the moving truck?”
- While we love your furry friends, live animals are not allowed in our trucks for their safety. It would be much more comfortable were they to be transported in another fashion.
- “My moving date changed, what should I do?”
- Simply contact us ASAP and speak with one of our moving agents to work on rescheduling your long-distance relocation.
- “How far out should I book your services?”
- Due to the high demand of our moving services, it’s best if you book your move ASAP. You can always reschedule according to our rescheduling/cancellation policy, but it’s important to reserve a space in our system just in case.
- “Do you charge more for booking on the weekend?”
You will not pay a higher price to move during the weekend. In fact, we won’t charge you any additional fees unless they’re covered during your initial quote consultation with us.
Covington Long-Distance Moving & Labor Services
Our long-distance moving services embody the same dedication and high-quality customer service that each of our moves provide.
Whether you need full or partial moving services, we’ve got your back:
Packing & Unpacking Services: When you don’t want to pack, that’s where we come in. Our packing and unpacking services are ideal for long-distance moves. Because, who wants to unpack after moving 1,000+ miles?
Labor-only Services: Sometimes all you need is an extra hand, or four. Our labor-only services are perfect if you have a rental or POD that needs loading/unloading.
Commercial Moving Services: Are you relocating your headquarters or are you being relocated by your company? In any event, wherever your job takes you, we can help you keep it moving.
Choosing the Best Long-Distance Moving Company
Don’t get bogged down by Googling “long distance movers near me.” Instead, hire a moving company that’s been part of the industry for over 12 years.
If you’ve still not set your heart on Keep It Moving, here are just a few tips for you to consider when researching long-distance moving companies:
- Get recommendations: Family, friends and neighbors love to talk about the positive and negative experiences they’ve had in the past. Get a few ideas from them to get your list started.
- Watch out for scams like: (1) No onsite or offsite virtual inspections. (2) Signing incomplete or blank documents. (3) No local moving address, licenses, insurance or accreditations.
- Did you check out their license & insurance? If you’re moving out of state, verify the moving company’s license. Ask them to produce the licensing records or you can verify yourself their U.S. DOT and MC numbers through the FMCSA’s Licensing and Insurance Public Records.
How does the company stack up online? Just because a company looks good, doesn’t mean they are. It matters how a company responds to negative reviews just as much as they do positive reviews. This gives you an idea of how the company best resolves their customer’s pain points.
Covington, Louisiana Long-Distance Moving Quote
If you’re preparing to make a long-distance move, don’t be afraid to ask us questions! At Keep It Moving, we want you to be as informed and as prepared as possible so that when you choose us to help you move across state lines, we can ensure a smooth transition.
We always strive to provide excellent customer service and high-quality long-distance moving services. To receive you free long-distance moving quote, fill out our quote form, give us a call at (855) 795-6683, or send us a message on our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!