Keep It Moving offers packing and unpacking services that can be customized to meet the needs of any move, large or small. We have professional packing services for both Northshore and Southshore areas.
Most people leave packing as the last item on the list to accomplish. Needing a large amount of time and energy required to pack for a move is quite common, and it can be one of the most stressful parts of a move.
To help make things easier, we offer partial and full-packing services complemented by a variety of moving and packing supplies to assist making your packing and moving experience stress-free.
Our goal is to get you moved safely and efficiently. There are some moving companies that want to take longer than they should to run up your bill—we’re the opposite.
For a move to be successful, the customer needs to be satisfied. We know our customers are happiest when they receive a quick and cost-efficient packing service.
We believe that you shouldn’t have to lift a finger when you can rely on packing professionals like us who do this every day.
What Type of Packing Services Do You Need?
If you’re an average person, a family or you’re looking to relocate an entire office, we’ll make sure we pair the right services to the right situation.No matter which service you require, Keep It Moving offers packing options from partial to full to unpacking for any situation necessary.
Our professional packers will arrive before moving with all the supplies in hand to quickly and systematically pack your items.This helps our crew prepare for moving day like no other, allowing us to load your all your items in one fell swoop come moving day.
Full Packing Services
Packing’s not for everyone, but it certainly is for us—we pack for a living! From beginning to end, we’ll handle every box or container you need packed. Afterwards we’ll safely transport your items to the destination of your choice.
Partial Packing Services
Maybe you’ve gotten the bulk of the packing, but now you need help with, well, the bulk. Heavier and more fragile items are a little bit trickier to move on your own. Our professional packers have special handling skills to ensure your valuables are taken care of accordingly.
Whether you hired professionals or not, moving can be exhausting. The last thing anyone wants to do is unpack after hauling all their stuff to a new place. Don’t put it off ‘til tomorrow, Keep It Moving can help you unpack today! Simply ask about our unpacking services during your initial quote consultation.
D.I.Y. Packing and Unpacking Tips
Even if you’ve chosen to pack yourself, these helpful tips can help you prep for a successful moving day:
- Create an essentials bag or box. An “essentials bag” or tote can give you easy access to things you may need right away such as hygiene products for residential movers or chargers and electronics for a commercial move.
- Invest in quality moving boxes. Free boxes are always a score, but that doesn’t mean they’re dependable. Ensure you get secure and durable boxes to move your things.
- Set a schedule for packing each day. Set aside some time each, about an hour, to pack your home and avoid burning out too quickly.
- Don’t overpack. Try to keep your boxes under 50lbs. Cramming all your stuff into one box is dangerous, and it could result in broken boxes and ultimately lost or broken items.
- Don’t leave empty spaces in your boxes. For any gaps, fill them with fabric and/or extra packing material to prevent shifting.
If you don’t want to worry about accidentally breaking something, leave it to our professional packers to keep your possessions safe and secure.
Choosing a Louisiana Packing Service
Packing involves a lot of moving parts—no pun intended—but people generally put packing off until the last minute. At Keep It Moving Moving Services, we pack every day! So, you can imagine how much easier it can be to let us do the packing for you instead.
For more information regarding our professional packing services, fill out our free quote form or call us at (855) 795-6683.